The San Jose Sharks are hiring for a Sales Manager on the Corporate Partnerships side of the business, with the main goal of working with current team sponsors to deepen their marketing & advertising engagement with the team, as well as bring in new business partners. If you’re looking for a sales job in the NHL, this may be the opportunity for you.
Here’s an excerpt of the job posting, detailing a few of the specific requirements which the Sharks are looking for:
• Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to maintain smooth working relationships with internal service providers and other departments that implement services sold.
• Proficiency in the development and use of client entertainment
• 5-7 years sales experience required, experience within sports & entertainment industry preferred
• Ability to work evenings, weekends, holidays and work related events as needed
Do you have what it takes to help the San Jose Sharks build their business, and become a sales professional in the National Hockey League? Just head over here for all the details – good luck!
Get the latest info on sales & coupon codes for hockey equipment & NHL-related items by subscribing to our email newsletter!
- San Jose Sharks must get past Los Angeles Kings to achieve postseason (mercurynews.com)
- Playoff bubble watch – San Jose Sharks edition (prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com)
- Wednesday’s notes: Playoff picture coming into focus (ontheforecheck.com)